Thick & Easy® Texture Modified Bread & Dessert Mix
Please specify additional options to see nutritional information.
- Easy to make
- Endless menu and recipe applications
- Made with enriched flour
- 13 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Meets IDDSI levels 4, 5, & 6 as prepared
- KOSHER - CIRCLE U DAIRY - ORTHODOX UNION
Finally, a bread mix that allows you to confidently serve a variety of great foods, while adhering to the diets of patients requiring IDDSI levels 4-6. Whether you wish to serve bread, cake, cookies or biscuits, you can count on THICK & EASY® Texture Modified Bread & Dessert Mix to deliver taste and nutrition for your patients and peace-of-mind for you.
The beauty of this easy to make mix is that you can do so many things with it.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Lemon Pie
- Lava Cakes
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Vanilla Cake
- Chocolate Cake
- Cranberry Almond Bread
- Cranberry pear tart
- Carrot Cake
Please select from the options above to see the ingredient statement.
Preparation / Product Guides
1. In bowl, COMBINE 1 package bread mix + 2/3 cup vegetable oil. STIR with fork until bread crumbs are well coated.
2. ADD 3 cups hot urn water (165°- 170°F).
3. MIX well with fork or whisk. Immediately POUR mixture into a nonstick 9×5-inch loaf pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Use a metal or rubber spatula to SMOOTH the surface. COVER pan with plastic wrap.
5. Let bread STAND for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
6. Invert pan onto cutting board. De-mold, slice and SERVE.*
* Prepare according to directions and test prior to serving for IDDSI standards.