Try our new IDDSI level 4, 5 & 6 compliant Parmesan Herb Breadstick recipe today! These breadsticks are delicious, easy to make and are a great addition to any meal.
|1 SERVING||8 SERVING||16 SERVING|
|THICK & EASY® Texture-Modified Bread & Dessert Mix
|2 Tbsp||1/2 bag (about 1 cup)||1 bag|
|Vegetable oil||1/2 Tbsp||1/4 cup||1/2 cup|
|Parmesan cheese, grated||2 tsp||1/3 cup||2/3 cup|
|Italian herb seasoning blend, finely ground||1/8-1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp||1 tsp|
|Water, hot||3 Tbsp||1 1/2 cups||3 cups|
- In a mixing bowl, combine parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and bread mix. Add oil and stir until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Add hot water to bread mixture and stir briskly with wire whip until blended.
- Cover and allow to rest at room temperature or in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Portion mixture using #40 scoops. Use gloved hands to form each portion into a breadstick shape.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Serve two breadstick per serving.
- For a browned appearance, lightly brush breadstick with browning sauce before sprinkling with parmesan cheese.
- Italian parmesan breadstick recipe may also be used to make bread or rolls. See instructional video on Hormel Health Labs website for how to create these shapes using THICK & EASY® Pureed Bread & Dessert Mix.
Serving Size: 2 breadsticks (about 2 oz or two #40 scoops)
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Total Carb: 13g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 3g
Added Sugars: 0g
Vitamin D: 0% DV
Calcium: 2% DV
Iron: 0% DV
Potassium: 0% DV