Looking for a delicious treat? Enjoy this tasty key lime cheesecake recipe that satisfies your sweet tooth and meets IDDSI Levels 4-7!
|Thick & Easy® Texture Modified Bread & Dessert Mix
|Graham cracker crumbs (finely ground)||2 Tbsp|
|Vegetable oil||1/3 cup|
|Water, hot||1 1/2 cups|
|No bake cheesecake filling (Philadelphia® brand)||Half of 24.3 oz container|
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||Half of 5.1 oz box|
|Key lime juice||1 cup|
|Whipped topping, prepared||As needed
(about 2 tbsp of serving)
|Fruit sauce for garnish, optional||As needed|
|Pan Size**||Half size hotel pan or
12 individual dessert cups
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Generously coat pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and THICK & EASY® Pureed Bread & Dessert Mix. Add oil and stir until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Add hot water to bread mixture and stir briskly until it begins to thicken.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly.
- Place pan in refrigerator to cool while preparing the filling.
- Combine key lime juice with milk. Add pudding mix and stir briskly until mixture starts to thicken.
- Add cheesecake filling and stir well.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- Cover pan and refrigerate or freeze for at least 1 hour before cutting and serving. (This will make it easier to remove portions from pan.)
- Cut full pan into 24 portions (12 portions for half pan).
- Top each portion with a dollop of whipped topping and garnish with fruit sauce, if desired.
*Note: This recipe can also be prepared and portioned into individual dessert cups.
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 5g
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Sodium: 250 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 27g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 16g
Added Sugars: 11g
Vitamin D: 3% mg (6% DV)
Calcium: 50 mg (4% DV)
Iron: 0 mg (0% DV)
Potassium: 90 mg (0% DV)