Our Carmel Apple Float recipe includes a blend of apple and vanilla flavors, topped with a drizzle of rich caramel syrup. It is the perfect treat for this fall season. Available in IDDSI Levels 2 and 3!
|Ingredients||1 serving||6 servings||12 servings|
|Lemon-Lime Soda||4 fl. oz (1/2 cup)||24 fl. oz (3 cups)||48 fl. oz (1½ quarts)|
|THICK & EASY® Clear Instant Food & Beverage Thickener
|1 scoop||6 scoops||12 scoops|
|THICK & EASY® Thickened Apple Juice, Nectar (Level 2)
Item: #41530, chilled
|1 – 4 fl. oz container
|6 – 4 fl. oz containers
|12 – 4 fl. oz containers
|MAGIC CUP® Frozen Dessert, Vanilla
Item: #19850, thawed
|1 – 4 oz container||6 – 4 oz containers||12 – 4 oz containers|
|Caramel syrup||2 tsp|
HOW TO PREPARE
- Pour lemon-lime soda into a large glass or container for mixing. (Note: soda will foam when mixing)
- Add THICK & EASY® Clear Instant Food & Beverage Thickener and stir briskly until dissolved.
- Add THICK & EASY® Thickened Apple Juice to thickened soda and stir to combine ingredients.
- Spoon the thawed MAGIC CUP® Frozen Dessert on top of juice mixture.
- Garnish with caramel syrup. (about 2 tsp per serving)
- Serve chilled.
For Honey (Level 3) consistency: Use THICK & EASY® Thickened Apple Juice Honey (Level 3) (#12687) in place of Nectar (Level 2) Apple Juice and double the quantity of THICK & EASY® Clear Instant Food & Beverage Thickener listed to thicken lemon-lime soda.
Serving Size: About 12 fl. oz.
Total Fat: 11 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: <5 mg
Sodium: 220 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 81 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Total Sugars: 62 g
Added Sugars: 11 g
Protein: 9 g
Vitamin D: 0 mg (0% DV)
Calcium: 160 mg (10% DV)
Iron: 2.7 mg (15% DV)
Potassium: 450 mg (10% DV)
*Nutrition was calculated for Nectar (Level 2) consistency and includes caramel syrup garnish.