This tasty thickened shake meets IDDSI Levels 2 and 3, and is super easy to make just in time for Valentine’s day! Download the recipe and try it today.
|1 Serving||6 Servings||12 Servings|
|THICK & EASY® Thickened Dairy Drink IDDSI Level 2 – Nectar
(1/2 – 8 fl oz carton)
(3 – 8 fl oz cartons)
(6 – 8 fl oz cartons)
|THICK & EASY® Magic Cup® Dessert Wild Berry (thawed)
|1 – 4 oz container||6 – 4 oz containers||12 – 4 oz containers|
|THICK & EASY® Shaped Pureed Frozen Mixed Berry (thawed)Item: 13883||1 portion||6 portions||12 portions|
- Reserve 1 Tbsp of thawed THICK & EASY® Shaped Pureed Frozen Mixed Berry and set side.
- Combine remaining THICK & EASY® Shaped Pureed Frozen Mixed Berry portion and all other ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth; pour into a glass
- Stir 1 tsp of water into reserved 1 Tbsp of THICK & EASY® Shaped Pureed Frozen Mixed Berry. Warm on low heat until smooth and slightly melted.
- Pour or drizzle melted berries on top of shake.
- Milk thickened to appropriate consistency with thickener can be used in place of THICK & EASY® Thickened Dairy Drink.
- Honey (Level 3) consistency of THICK & EASY® Thickened Dairy Drink can used in place of Nectar (Level 2).
Serving Size: ~10 fl oz
Total Fat: 15g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Total Carb: 73g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 60g
Added Sugars: 17g
Vitamin D: 6% DV
Calcium: 25% DV
Iron: 15% DV
Potassium: 10% DV
*Nutrition calculated using IDDSI Level 2 Nectar varieties of Thickened Dairy Drink