Kickoff your gameday party with some festive desserts! Our football brownies feature Thick & Easy® Texture Modified Bread and Dessert Mix for a sweet-tooth satisfying snack that meets IDDSI Levels 4-7.
|1 SERVING||8 SERVINGS||16 SERVINGS|
|THICK & EASY® Texture-Modified Bread & Dessert Mix
|2 Tbsp||1/2 bag
(about 1 cup)
|Vegetable oil||1/2 Tbsp||4 Tbsp||8 Tbsp|
|Cocoa Powder||1 tsp||2 Tbsp + 2 tsp||4 Tbsp|
|Sugar||3/4 tsp||2 Tbsp||4 Tbsp|
|Milk, hot||3 Tbsp||1 1/2 cups||3 cups|
|Chocolate syrup||2 tsp||1/3 cup||2/3 cup|
|Chocolate frosting or fudge sauce||1 Tbsp||1/2 cup||1 cup|
|White Frosting||1 tsp||2 Tbsp + 2 tsp||1/3 cup|
- Combine THICK & EASY® Texture Modified Bread & Dessert Mix, cocoa powder, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add oil and stir until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Add chocolate syrup to hot milk and stir until blended.
- Add milk to bread mixture and stir briskly until mixture begins to thicken.
- Portion #20 scoop onto a pan lined with wax paper or parchment lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover and allow to rest in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Shape brownies to resemble a football.
- Cover top of each brownie with chocolate frosting or fudge sauce.
- Place white frosting into a piping bag and squeeze lines on top of brownie.
Serving Size: 1 portion (One #20 scoop)
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: <5 mg
*Nutrition calculation includes frosting.
Sodium: 150 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 42 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Total Sugars: 28 g
Added Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 4 g
Vitamin D: .5 mg (2% DV)
Calcium: 60 mg (4% DV)
Iron: .4 mg (0% DV)
Potassium: 130 mg (2% DV)