Enjoy this easy-to-make vegetable dish that’s packed with nutrients and flavor, and meets IDDSI Levels 4-7.
|6 Servings||12 Servings|
|PAN SIZE||8 x 8″ square or 1/4 steam pan||9 x 13″ or 1/3 steam pan|
|BAKE TIME||20-30 minutes||35-45 minutes|
|Thick & Easy® Bulk Pureed Green Beans – IDDSI Level 4, thawed
(5 – 1/3 cup servings)
(11 – 1/3 cups servings)
|Cream of mushroom soup||1/2 – 10.5 oz can||1 – 10.5 oz can|
|Salt||1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp|
|French fried onions||1 1/2 cups||3 cups|
|Milk or Water||1-2 Tbsp||2-3 Tbsp|
How To Prepare
- Grind or puree French fried onions in food processor until smooth. (A small amount of milk or water may be added to achieve proper consistency.) Divide in half and set aside.
- Combine half the onions with the thawed Thick & Easy® Pureed Bulk Green Beans, salt, pepper, and half the cream of mushroom soup. Stir well to combine.
- Spread mixture into pan coated with cooking spray.
- Evenly spread remaining half of cream of mushroom soup over top of green beans.
- Add milk or water to remaining fried onions to achieve a smooth but spreadable consistency.
- Spread, dollop or pipe onions on top of casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350°F until temperature reaches 165°F.
- Portion one #12 scoop (about 1/3 cup) per serving.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (#12 scoop)
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbs: 15g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 2g
Added Sugars: 1g
Vitamin D: 0% DV
Calcium: 2% DV
Iron: 2% DV
Potassium: 2% DV