Bring the taste of Italy to your dinner plate with our Pureed Lasagna! This recipe meets IDDSI Levels 4, 5 & 6 and uses Thick & Easy® Instantized Pasta Mix and Thick & Easy® Shape & Serve® Thickener Powder.
How To Prepare
- Bring water and butter to boil.
- Add THICK & EASY® Instantized Pasta Mix and whisk until smooth.
- Puree cottage cheese, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese in food processor until smooth.
- Add to prepared pasta and whisk together until blended.
- Combine Italian seasoning, salt and pepper with first amount of THICK & EASY® Shape and Serve® Thickener Powder.
- Add to pureed pasta and cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spread into pan(s) coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Puree seasoned ground beef and tomato sauce in food processor until smooth.
- Add second amount of THICK & EASY® Shape and Serve® Thickener Powder and process briefly until combined.
- Spread evenly over pasta and cheese layer in pan(s).
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F or heat in steamer until temperature reaches 165°F and knife inserted in center of pan comes out clean.
- Let set 5 minutes before cutting into portions.
- Garnish with additional warm pasta sauce, if desired.
Serving size: 1 portion
Total Fat: 18g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 35g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Total Sugars: 14g
Added Sugars: 1g
Vitamin D: 0mg (0% DV)
Calcium: 150mg (10% DV)
Iron: 3mg (15% DV)
Potassium: 785mg (15% DV)